As a software developer, you need a headphone and music to get into the zone. If I have to explain what “the zone” is, you might consider skipping this blog. Mark Zuckerberg was in the zone in the movie the social network.
My current headphone is a on-ear Sony MDR-NC7 with active noise-cancelling. It was the cheapest noise-cancelling headphone and I wanted to check out if noise cancelling would work. So if you have a nice affordable suggestion for a new headphone (preferably with noise cancelling) please let me know in the comments below.
As a developer, you know how hard it can be. If you have an off day:
So here is a list of Spotify playlists for coders. Please feel free to share your spotify coding playlist in the comments!
- A soundtrack for coding, 9911 followers
- Coding programming hacking slashing – tracks I listen to while writing code, 2672 followers
- Chill coding musix, 2625 followers
- Music for programming, 1500 followers
- A soundtrack for coding: the 2am session, 1042 followers
- Coding tracks, 808 followers
- Coding music, 463 followers
- Coding for hackers, 386 followers
- Development on the beat, 348 followers
The “followers” data is from 21th of july 2014. I will try to keep this list up-to-date after each comment. Ow and please post a comment if you have a good affordable noise cancelling over-ear headphone tip!
Good luck coding/hacking/developing/programming!